Features & Advantages
- Gives the water in Ponds, Fountains and Water features a highly reflective mirror like finish.
- High concentration formula for maximum result with a small amount of product application.
- Completely soluble no residues or lumps left behind.
- Evenly and easily distributes throughout the water body with water movements. Use recirculation pumps, fountains for mixing the product quickly.
- No permission required from the authorities to use the product.
- Instantly camouflages the bottom of the pond hiding debris.
- Creates mirror-like reflective surface. Dyed water enhances the aesthetic appeal of your aquatic plants.
- Free from herbicides, pesticides and algaecides.
- Completely absorbs sunlight at the surface giving black finish along with blocking sunrays from entering the water body.
- Saves time and cost investment required to treat water features
- Long lasting colour. Subsequent top ups require lesser product to give desired finish.
NBS HITAM is a highly concentrated product that instantly improves the aesthetics of your garden/outdoors. The product could be used in all types of water bodies including ponds, pools, lakes or water features.
NBS HITAM provides beautiful mirror finish to the water body by enhancing its reflective quality. This feature makes the product ideal for colouring the reflection or infinity pools. The black finish achieved after the product application also prevents sunlight from penetrating the water surface.
The ornamental aquatic plants above the water surface remain unaffected by the use of NBS HITAM and are actually vividly highlighted against the shining background. Professionals as well as every day gardeners/pond lovers use NBS HITAM to create spectacular effects in the water features, improving the visual appeal of the entire landscape.
NBS HITAM is completely safe, Free from herbicides, pesticides and algaecides.Depending upon individual preference of the intensity of colour one may safely apply the product in higher ratio than the recommended dosage to get deeper colour. Factors such as rainfall (that dilutes the water and reduces colour) and sunrays (that fades away the colour) affect the longevity of the dye. NBS HITAM has a long shelf life and the remaining product could be safely stored in a cool dry place for future applications without any deterioration in the product quality. NBS HITAM is safe to use along with other treatment products except chlorine based chemicals as chlorine bleaches the dye.
*Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, Actual colour may vary depending on pond water conditions.